Question

P3110

Is there a guarantee that I will receive a credit card advised to me by Credit Karma
Should I apply for a credit card advised via Credit Karma based upon my credit rating? Trying to rebuild my credit score and they selected a credit card for me. A little hesitant because I don't want to apply and get denied then that increase my inquiries and drop my score. What shall I do?

No guarantees.

First off, the offer isd made by the sponsors of this site since it does cost $$$ to set up and maintain a Website.  Since the site is free to us, the someone paying for it is the credit card companies advertising here.

Second, the information on which the offer is based comes only from Transunion and the company might use one of the other two credit bureaus to make their final decision. 

When I went for a card to consolidate my credit card debt, I first used the Credit Simulator program to see how I stood that way, then swallowed hard and went for it.  I did go to my credit union for it and got it.  But, honestly, I was "sweating it" for a little bit. 

Approval is never guaranteed

Credit score and history are major factors on card approvals, but each company has their own criteria, and these may frequently change.  I've been denied and approved by different companies at almost the exact same time, so the credit reports should be the same.  It's important to review the credit report information to see what factors are used in determining if you are approved or denied.  

A credit card offer on this site is no more guaranteed than the "pre-approved" offers you get in the mail.  But if you are shopping for a card, the offers on this site are probably a good place to start.