Question

lhicks05

Is there a credit card that'll tell you credit limit/APR knowing credit score with no hard inquiry?
I would like to know what a credit cards APR and credit limit is before I get dinged on my report with a credit inquiry. Can this be done with only knowing credit score?

All Credit Cards will state the APR as a range ( example 15-21% APR) you will see this when you apply for a Credit Card. As for the Credit Limit that is based on a lot of information found on your credit report not just your credit score.

I have looked for this for a week...

but i can'd find it. I don't think it exists.