Question

Creigh

Is there a credit card that I can get with a 639 score that will give me more than a measles $ 300

Wite a score that much better than my 582 I do not see why not? I just got a capital one with a 300$ limit myself. Maybe you should work with what you got or try to. This is what I am really saying. Research your card. If it were a capital one like mine then google: Capital One Reconsideration Line and find the number to call. Talk to one or more people there if you have to, tell them your score, you need a higher limit and why. Maybe someone will bite and help you out. However you are risking another hard inquiry to your credit report. If they are going to do this and ding your score then you may want to think about it and not have them do so.