Question

mitbeenie

Is there a contact number for Credit Karma
Is there someone at Credit Karma that I can speak with, I'm really not sure that this site update on a regular basis why is there not a contact number for Credit Karma, please respond

Most Helpful Response

Is there a contact number for Credit Kar

How interesting that the link provided is not recognized by Windows.  I think that any company who not readily supply good contact info is hinky.  This site's info on my score is WAY out of line with what I got from Transunion...boils down to, too many offers being given for big credit companies.  Me thinks there might be a hidden agenda?

Send an email to support@creditkarma.com or go to the Credit Karma Blog (at bottom of screen).