Question

breeves215

Is there 1 more bureau I can check on my scores?? Always thought there were 3,
does anybody know if there is a 3rd bureau? Is it CDC..Or something like that?
When a person gets a judgement aren't they notified? I was told I have judgement or judgement's on me, I wasnt notified by anybody filing judgements..And on credit karma I found no such thing, the Apt i wanted is now gone..I have to figure this out! Thank Y'all...

There are over 300.

The big 3 and FICO are the best know, but they aren't the only ones.

In the US there are an estimated 300 credit reporting agencies. 

If someone used a report to deny you credit they have to provide you with a copy of the report or access to it at the agency they used.  Contact whoever denied you and ask for the info.  Chances are good that the report contains bad info that isn't yours if you are not seeing it on one of the major reports.