Question

Blueknight73

Is the Trans Union Scorer Down?
This AM I logged on to see that I don't have a Trans Union score. I am being very diligent about watching my scores and I am doing specific things to increase my score and buying power. Yesterday, I had a score. Today, I do not. Is this normal?

Same here! No TransUnion score ever since checking the last couple days. Must be. technical glitch. It would be nice to have more upfront info about that rather than just seeing "No Score".

Ugh...

Glad I'm not the only one I was in a panic thinking something was wrong. Hopefully it's just a glitch in the system.