Question

missionbay24

Is 'pay for deletion' an option???
I have paid all of my collection accounts and i have been reading about pay for deletion. Being that I have already paid off my debts am i able to get these off my record? I have no debt and i want to get this off my record.. how do i do this? Should I get a company to help me with this? WHAT DO I DO???

Most Helpful Response

Not an option, a late negotiation

Before paying off any collection, it's best if you can ask for a removal in WRITING from the company, by negotiating with them. If the company is nice enough, they still may listen to your late persuasion now. No other company can help you except yourself. You don't pay anyone to do that.