Question

Sthrasher77

Is no credit score good?
I recently paid off all my debt (about 1 1/2 years ago and now I have no score, I've never had credit cards because I never qualified but I do own my own mobile home which is worth 14,000, is it ok to have no score and how can I make it better without credit cards

Having No Credit is almost as bad as having Bad Credit. You need to start some serious reading on all of this and start building credit. What you own has nothing to do with your credit. Assets do not help you. You will probably need to start out with a Secured credit card, you don't have to use it heavily or even often, just a small purchase now and then and pay it off in full by the due date to avoid interest.