Question

mazdaspeed03

Is my credit score right now "real'?
Im 22 years old and opened my first account in 2011. I have 4 cards now with various limits, a car loan and a small personal loan. My score right now is 734. Is this a good score at my current age? I guess my score doesn't seem real since i havent had credit for a long time.

-thanks.

Most Helpful Response

I'd say so.

Without a decent credit history of some sort, you would not have been approved for 4 cards, and auto loan and a personal loan.  It sounds as if you must have shown prompt repayment, careful usage...in other words, that you can be trusted to make the repayments you agreed to do, and you have done so.  Keep up the good work and responsible usage and you will have an excellent credit history for the foreseeable future.

Lets see if the Credit Score is one you are getting here from CreditKarma it might be a good,  but if you really want to find out what your FICO Scores are then goto  www.myFICO.com  but you will have to purchase them.  Then you can see how your creditkarma score is compared to your FICO that is used more.

I do hope you have all 4 of your Credit Cards paid off or Pay the Balance in full each much.   NEVER Carry a balance on your Credit Card.

Same for the personal loan,  pay it off as quick as you can and then turn it into a Personal Credit Line.  And then  IF you do use it Pay it off as quick as you can.