Question

ratboy2k

Is my credit score based on just the fact I went bankrupt or who I bankrupt with as well
I went bankrupt 4 years ago and have had credit since then with no discrepancies as to this date. Credit.com site is the only one that breaks down the delinquencies from my bankruptcy and criticizes them as if I never went bankrupt. Puts them in their own category. I got An F in Payment History? That was 4 years ago. No other site does this. I find this to be frustrating. Is my credit score based on just the fact I went bankrupt or who I bankrupt with as well.

Scores are based on the facts

Who you filed bankruptcy on makes no difference. 

All of these credit sites are trying to educate.  Some break down the info in different ways, to help you learn whats happening in your credit report. but in general the info on your credit report is the same accross the board so just becuase one site is breaking it down one way doesn't mean that it will be seen that way by any creditors.

hope this helps.