Question

jc2014

Is "Meet Earnest" legitimate for a personal loan
i ask because they have excellent reviews but is it legitimate? Do they charge a fee to apply? I got rejected for a 2000 personal loan at a credit union. I want to try hear now. I am 20 and my score is 680

Most Helpful Response

Hi jc2014, my name is Louis Beryl and I am the CEO of Earnest. My email is louis@meetearnest.com and I would be happy to find a time to discuss your loan situtation with you as well as our eligibility criteria, even before you apply with us online.  

To answer your questions, yes we are legititame and no we do not have any fees to apply. We also have no prepayment or origination fees. 

I look forward to hearing from you, 

Louis

Got no clue.  You should check them out at the Better Business Burea website, the FTC website and the CFPB website to see if they have any complaints against them.

Hi jc2014, my name is Louis Beryl and I am the CEO of Earnest. My email is louis@meetearnest.com and I would be happy to find a time to discuss your loan situation with you as well as our eligibility criteria, even before you apply with us online.  

I look forward to hearing from you, 

Louis