Question

pmilliano

Is MagnifyMoney.com sharing personal information? loan request from Vouch Prosper The Lending Club
I recently received an alert from MyFico.com that my personal information was listed on a website, so I did a simple google search, and found that all my personal information along with lots of others was listed in loan request logs on MagnifyMoney.com (which I'm not a member of) with information from loan requests that I made through Vouch, Prosper, and The Lending Club. I recently sent these request from Credit Karma and Credit Sesame. I don't know which one of these websites are sharing the information. I emailed each of them and requested my information deleted immediately.

If you recently submitted a loan request your information might also be listed in these logs. So be careful when applying with these online loan applications.