Question

Vetteracerdale

Is Lexington Law a good company?

I can't speak on how effect they are, but keep some things in mind when you are looking for a "credit repair" companies...

-

1). If that particular company charges you a monthly fees for their services, ask yourself, would it be in their best interest to clear up something in 2 months or drag it out as long as they can?

-

2). In majority of the cases, they can't do any more than you can, which is disputing it on your behalf. 

-

3). The most important part. When a debt is no longer on your credit report? it doesn't discharge that debt, the debt don't just disappear into thin air or dissolves on its own, it certainly won't resolve the issue(s) you might have with the original Creditors or the current debt owner, because your liability/responsibility to a unpaid debt isn't dependent on if it's on your credit report or not. Any legitimate debt/account can always be included on your credit report, at any time during the 7 years reportable period, much longer for unpaid tax liens and certain types of Student loans, meaning that just because it was removed? It dose not automatically means it will stay gone.

I used them ten years ago, with good results.

A lot has changed where you can file direct dispute, and there are more options to do it yourself now.  My creditors refused to lower my interest rates at 29% and 39%. I could never get ahead. Lexington Law was able to get my interest rates down to 4% and 6%, where I was finally able to repay my debt