Question

napthechef

Is it worth taking advantage of an offer from my credit card company to change?
My card has no yearly fee but no rewards, the new one would have a fee and rewards. I have been happy with the card I have and the offer says there will not be a credit inquiry. I do not use my card much but I have a large balance due to medical charges last year. I pay four or five times the minimum each month. I have just transferred the balance to a new card to avoid the interest fees so I can pay it off.

Most Helpful Response

I do not like a card with a fee.  A couple cards I have do have rewards and no fee.  I wouldn't change if I had to pay.