Question

Lmm024

Is it unheard of to buy a car and house within a couple months time!?
I need to buy my car or re lease a new one. I have a 630 credit score . I need to see if i can get a house just a couple months after. Will this be possible or will the car situation make the house a no go!?

I dont advise you to do both together...start with your home. Having a big loan out for a car and then trying to get approved for a home loan looks very risky to lenders. Wait until you close on your home and after about 6 months of mortgage payments you can start your car shopping. We cant live in our cars right? So go for the home first. Good luck with everything!

DO NOT apply for any loans prior to going for a mortgage. The score you provided is not going to be in your favor. You should check your FICO scores as most lenders use a version of them. Don't screw up your chance at getting a mortgage by financing a car. Please do some reading on all of this and see what you can do to improve your chances for the mortgage loan. Also remember, more will go into a mortgage than just credit scores.

Lmm024

I currently have a lease on my car.  I have to go in next month and either re lease a car or purchase this one.  I want to move in June, and was not sure if a mortgage would be an option with a new car situation.   I have to have a car , so I guess a mortgage will have to wait.  (I currently rent ).