Question

porscheblue

is it smart to get a loan to pay of credit cards
i lost my job and had to use my credit cards more than normal i am back at work but want to get my cards back down suggestions please.

Most Helpful Response

If you can get a loan that offers much lower interest than your credit cards, and you are relatively certain that you won't run up the credit cards again anytime soon? then yeah, why wouldn't it be smart. Or, dependent on your credit profiles, possibly getting one or two credits cards that offers zero percent balance transfer. You can also ask your current credit card issuers if they are willing to lower its APR.

getting loan to pay off my credit cards

This is a community question i lost my job several months back and had to use my credit  cards but now i would like to get the balances paid off should i take my time and pay off or get a personnal loan and pay off.