Question

Jerrymiah73

Is it possible to remove an account from credit reports even if it is open? To be removed by lender.
I am trying to better my debt to income ratio. My car loan eats up about 90% of this ratio. And I am trying to see if I can ask the lender to remove it from credit reports - that way my ratio improves. The account is in good standing. But I am paying 18% interest. It is a pain. Any advise is appreciated.

So you want them to help you lie?

They will probably not do this. They have no incentive to do this for you.  It is also probably not in your best interest either as DTI is there for a reason. It sounds like you are planning to take out more credit which might be difficult for you down the road.