Question

manualcredit

Is it possible to manually enter the APR of a credit card in the credit card section?
I can't link my accounts because my financial institution is not listed. I would like to enter what information I do know manually, specifically to my credit card accounts. Is this possible?
I have tried to search for my specific card but it is also not listed because my bank isn't avilable and the cards are aquired through them.
It would be nice to have an accurate representation of the credit card offers available to me but with the standard %20 CK shows for unkown cards the offers are inaccurate at best.

manually enter APR

I dont think you can manually enter the APR anymore.  I asked this same question a while ago and got no response.

I know you used to be able to and about a year ago CK made some changes and it is no longer an option.  I think it was about the same time CK started updating once a week instead of daily.  I dont think it matters though.

Some of the APR's started reporting incorrectly on mine.  I think CK defaults to a higher number or something.