Question

MKM87

Is it possible to link past 2 years credit history (secured credit card) to first time SSN?
I moved to the US as a student 2 years ago and got a secured credit card. I just got an SSN but creditkarma is unable to pull my credit history or score. Is it possible to get my past credit history of 2 years 'linked' to my SSN? Someone suggested sending all my past credit card statements to the 3 credit bureaus. I'm wondering if someone here has done this before? Or if someone has a better suggestion for me. I made all my payments on time and reckon I should have a >600 credit score atleast...