Question

WallyxD

Is it possible to have two statements for one month.?
I used my retail card on 10/5/12 and 10/6/12. My statement date was 10/9/12. My payment due date wasn't until 11/1/12. I paid my balance off already. Now my credit limit is back to normal. I know I'm allowed to use my card again, but since I'm strictly in the building credit process, should I wait until 11/2/12 to make another purchase, or since my limit is back to normal, could I use my card today.? If I do use my card today, will my payment due date be 12/2/12.? Or would it still be 11/2/12.?

Billing Cycles

What you want to do is check your statement to see when the billing statement closes. After it closes, you then get 20-25 days to pay it. If you use your card after that, those charges will be charged on to next months cycle. On you statement, you will see your 'statement balance' along with your 'current balance.'