Is it possible to have CK Equifax Score is 693 and Equifax direct report has Score Zero
I have applied for an AUTO loan from DCU 2 days back and they said my credit score is zero and gave a higher interest rate. But I registerd yesterday on the CK
and found that I have 693 equifax score , can anyone suggest if its possible to have 693 on CK and Equifax hard pull would still be zero.

Also CK shows that my credit score has been updated on jun 29th and DCU pulled my score on 27th , is it possible that my Credit Score changed in these 2 days
and If it helps if I ask DCU to do one more pull again or should I just wait for few months.