Question

sliverpool1

Is it possible to get a credit card with a soft pull?
A couple months ago I applied for an Amex Everyday card and got approved instantly (Credit Karma said I had a 'very good' chance of getting approved). I was waiting to see the hard pull inquiry on my credit karma account, but it never showed--which makes me think that they used a soft pull instead of a hard pull.
I'm looking to apply for another credit card and was wondering if anyone else has received a credit card from another provider with a soft pull or is Amex the only credit card company that does this?
I've never had an amex before and I've never had any account with amex either.

Thoughts?

More likely Amex did a Hard Pull from Experian only.   You would not see that here on CK as you only see info from TransUnion and Equifax