Question

andrewhk888

Is it possible to dispute a bankruptcy error?
I have had a bankruptcy mis-reported on my credit reports for years. But I never filed for bankruptcy. Only went through the application process but decided against it and did not file. but it has been reported as filed/dismissed on my credit reports. I feel this is incorrect as I never filed. So if I never filed, it can't be dismissed, right? How can I dispute this?

Hope you have ALL The Paper work,  you need to READ what you signed. 

the question is, by starting the application process for BK, did you "file" for BK? it appears you have.