Question

kaikai28

Is it possible for me to qualify for a home loan?
According to this website my credit score is 660. However, I just ran my credit scores and they are 582, 585 and 629. Is it possible for me to qualify for a home loan? If so who would I go through so that they don't hurt my credit and make my scores go back down further? When the lenders run your credit report for a loan doesn't that make your score go down? I have been working with a credit counselor for 3 months and my score has gone up considerably. But time is of the essence since our landlord is selling our house and we can't justify spending $600+ per month when we could be spending that money on a home of our own. Does anyone have any advice? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so very much and y'all have a blessed day.

Visit www.naca.com, you can get a mortgage and credit score doesn't matter.  Great interest rates, no down payment and no closing costs.  They are a non-profit organization and totally legit.