Question

blondiespies

is it legal to purchase a debtthat fell of credit report, then list it as a new debt?
For example, I have a couple of charge offs that fell off my report(they were 13 years old) ,then I find them back on my report as a new debt. Can they legally do that?

What you are dealing with is a sleazebag "junk debt" collector who buys old debts then tries to collect on them hoping you are too stupid to realize it is uncollectable.  Just file disputes on these items with the credit bureau reporting them and they should vanish soon enough.