Question

mickeymae74

is it going to cost me anything to see my credit score on your site?
I want to be able to see our credit score for free. I signed up today but don't want to get an email saying we owe some money per month.. Please let me know, so I can cancel before you start charging me. Thank you.

IT's FREE!! No strings!!

But you only get one persons' score/e-mail address and it is based on infoirmation from Transunion, not from the two other credit bureaus.  But it is enough to help you when using the tools and information on this site tohelp you learn how to build and maintain good credit.  It is an online tool for your education.

conf

But why are they using ascore if not right,it say this is your score confused.