Question

EdwardHart86

Is it bad to use my full credit limit even if I pay my balance in full before the due date?
s it bad to use close to my full credit limit even if I pay off my whole balance before my bills due date?.

Most Helpful Response

Pay before cycle date

You have to pay it off before the statement date if you do not want it reported against you to the credit bureaus.  Yes it will hurt you if you are billed for your full credit limit on any bill.  It will hurt you if it is over 30%.  Using only ten percent on the statement cycle date would be better.  You can call the number on the back of your card to find out your cycle date.