Question

amberT70

is it bad thing to have a thin flie?
is it bad to not have credit at all yet ?
I don't have no credit cards , is it bad to not have credit and the thin file?
since I think someone might have some of my personal information will you guys let me know if something happens with my credit even though I don't have any . would I have to get a credit card or something to build credit ? what does thin file mean like its it bad that I have that ?

A thin file means you do not have credit history. If  you do not have credit history, how is a lender to know you can be responsible with credit?  Start by getting a credit card or two, use it 10%, pay in full every month. Then read up in ehre on how to mange yrou credit and icnreae your number of credit lines. 

Noone here will notify you on changes in yrou credit report -- it is up to you to take responsibility to monitor your credit reports, and any way these boards are commmunity boards and we do nto have access to your report to begin with.