Question

Ihave0creditscore

Is it a bad idea to be an authorized user on two or more credit card accounts at the same time?
I need to get my credit score to go up. Since I just got here in the states, a newly minted permanent resident my credit score is practically 000, virtually none existent.

Is it a very bad idea then to be an authorized user on 3 credit card accounts? 2 accounts from my parents and one from my younger sister? They all have excellent credit ratings.

How will this affect my none existent credit score?

It would be fine to be an authorized user on multiple accounts as long as all of the accounts are in good standing and have low utilization. Do that and try to find a Secured Credit Card soley in your own name and that would be a great start.