Question

LaredoLover25

Is it a bad idea to apply for 2 Capital One cards in a month?
I know that ideally I would wait longer to apply for more than one cc but I'm going on vacation soon and I'd like to have these with me. I applied for the Capital One Quicksilver card a week ago and was approved with a CL of $300. CK also recommends the Capital One Platinum Card for me. I would like to get this card as well but I don't want to waste a hard inquiry if there's no chance. My scores are TU 627 and EQ 632. I only have 20% utilization and 8 hard inquiries. Do you think I have any chance of getting approved for a 2nd card from Capital One?

Do you still have a offer from them?  if so your probable good to go