Question

Posted in Taxes

sspecker

Is Credit Karma Tax Working
I can not log in to my tax account, requested new code but it is taking 8 or 9 minutes to get it, by then it has expired

More then Frustrated

I have been trying to access my return since friday the 27th. Each day is the same message this is awkward. I have subbmitted a ticket and still no response. But then i checked the ticket and it said it ws assigned to somone and was solved!  Nothing has changed and like i said no response. NY says they have no information on my return. SO i have been trying to check to see if it has even been filed/sent.  I just want to know if NY has my return and why i cant even access my file!

lovelygurl824

I am experiencing the same issue. Filed nys return on 1/25 and here it is, 8 days later, and ny still has no record of my return. I even called and spoke to an agent today. Credit karma is not answering me. 

has return been filed?

I see IRS accepted and is processing my federal return - but NY says they haven't received it.  WTH is going on?

Mysticalfaery363

Im having the same problem. they finally fixed the other issue and you can see access your file. BUT  NY has yet to accept it. i contacted nys and they said they havent recived it and there should be no issue. They said its a issue on the tax softwares end. I have Opened yet another ticket requesting information on this. This entire experience has been a nightmare and i am no longer reccomending anyone use this for taxes this year! It goes to show you get what you pay for :(

lovelygurl824

Same here, filed nys on 1/25. Nothing yet

Getting Frustrated

I too cant log in to Credit Karma Tax to review and print my return after filing on the 27th of January. Its been down for more than 2 days with no explanation at all other than to try again in a bit whatever thats supposed to mean.

Also frustrated!

I am also having this issue. I opened a support ticket over the weekend and have heard nothing - this is both discouraging and concerning. Would have thought CK would offer better support during the rollout of this product.

Brooklyn

It's frustrating. Not a word from Credit Karma about the tax site being down. I can't get in to my account.

Agreed

It seems to be down - the whole Tax section just says it's not working, for several days.  Not exactly comforting...

Super-Frustrated

I am also experiencing the dreaded "This is ackward" message! 

At least I know it's not just me, but I wish they would at least tell us what's going on.

Filed nys return on 1/25. They still have not received it. 

State and federal 2016 i filled

I used your free site to file state and federal 2016 taxes it went through and then came back they claimed i had errors so i had 1 i corrected it and sent it back it said everything was ok no errors and then came back you have errors i re checked 5xs there were no errors whats going on here??? I called state and fedetal they haven't even received my taxes like i said whats going on here???? They have no record of me ever filing for this year!!!!!

Unbelieveable

I've been asking Karma Tax the same two questions for weeks.  Their responses are generally completely thoughtless.  My filed PA state tax return required two Schedules.  The copy of my PA return has no Schedules (or worksheets).  Were they filed with the state?  Why don't I have them?  The second question has to do with paying the state tax.  We opted to pay via bank withdrawal.  The copy of my state return shows nothing about payment by bank withdrawal.  When will it occur...maybe the question is will it occur?  Both returns were accepted...fine.  Was the state return complete?  Not difficult questions, unless you're Karma Tax;