Question

karmapig

Is Credit Karma having problems giving scores?
I've tried my very stable information several times and keep getting the unable to verify message. Got all credit reports fine.

Faxed in info & still waiting

Is there anything else to do? I faxed in social security card and drivers license a couple days after my previous failure to get through the verification process. Just tried again with the exact same result. 

My information worked in getting the free credit reports. Is there any problem with the free credit score process on creditkarma that I can try to solve to get through the verification process?