Question

throckmortonp

is credit karma crazy?
you recommend filing for bankruptcy and an auto refinance at a higher interest rate. I just bought an apartment and furniture. I am 60 and well established financially. Stupid, stupid and stupid.

It is not the site, but the advertisers (after all, they pay for this site so we can use it for free) and such recommendations are basically 'bulk mail'.  I disregard them based on my knowledge of my situation, and haven't gone wrong yet.  You always have the choice of accepting or rejecting any recommendation presented here or elsewhere.