Question

Galos

Is CK report same as the regular credit report?
My current score is 750 because unpaid accounts were removed due to the SOL. However, when I click on Credit Report/Collections/Removed Accounts on CK, the original amount owed to each credit card Co. is clearly displayed!. Can some tell me whether I am I the only one who can see this information, or is it part of my credit report (most ) for any inquirer to view?

Most Helpful Response

"Removed Accounts" is a Credit Karma thing. "Removed Accounts" do not appear on your actual credit reports.

Galos

Thanks! Which makes sense, because someone running my credit report viewing my 750 Score AND unpaid accounts which were removed do not seem to jibe very well... 

Credit Karma

Credit Karma is a free site that provides information as it comes available to them.  It is NOT your official credit report, however, it is accurate most of the time.  If you are seeing something on your credit karma report that should not be there, you should request a copy of your annual free credit report.  If it is on that report, then you need to look at disputing inaccurate information.  Credit Karma is a tool to alert you to things on your report, however, it is not an official credit report.

If accounts are showing balances on your actual credit report, then any lender who pulls your report can see them.

Galos

I have the feeling your are answering another question, unrelated to mine.