Question

Need2know500

Is Chase slate good?
I'm hesitant on using Chase Slate because reviews are not to good. Can anyone tell me. Is there another no frills credit card good for balance transfers. My score is 265 and 269.

I replied to your other post, and I did the balance tranfer for their 0% for a year. Thier rates are very high after that, and they only gave me 1/3 of my requested balance. This was a bummer as I have two cards that I have a credit limit of upto 4 times what they offered. I have mid 700's for my credit scores. I am thinking that with your scores you will only drive your scores lower with inquireies and not get the cards. Wait until you get your scores in the 500's. Do this with current debt, just make sure to make your payments on time, without adding to your debt, and in time your score will rise.

I would recommend waiting way past the 500s, it would be tough to get anything but a Secured card with 500s.