Question

KosherTaco

Is care credit a better way to go than applying for a regular credit card with 0% intrest?
I'm in need of dental work, but also working on building my credit I currently have a credit card with a high interest rate but was So would it be better to go for that or care credit? (Dental bill is low to start but I'm sure I'm going to need more in the near future)

Care Credit allows you a specific time from the date it is first opened to pay that balance with no interest.  I found it to be a far better deal than a high interest credit card, and there is the likelihood the dentist can schedule things over time to give you the chance to pay-down then add to, and so on to give you the chance to get all your dental work done without a huge financial bite at one time.