Question

Angelorx7

Is 2 months of credit (667 score) enough to get a car loan?
I have had a credit card for two months, transunion and equifax rate me at 667. I was wondering if this would be enough history to get approved for a car loan. I am not worried in the slightest about interest rate, as I have money but not credit. my only goal is to get financed for the car I want, not something the dealership chooses for me!

It depends on the credit score the dealership uses, I think you can get a car loan with a 580 credit score. The credit score on CreditKarma could be different than the one the dealership uses.

Why not apply for the financing with your local credit union.  If your not a member of one, google your nearest one and apply.  It's a very easy process. They have lower interest rates.   Capital One offers auto financing also and they may be able to "pre-approve" you.