Question

bignate00

iq data international
I moved into a rental and was given the option to lowere my downpament of some sort of bond that would cover a portion of my deposit.($500). I filed bk and moved out, now they hit my credit for collections for $500 becasue now the bond is due and I agreed to pay it. I am totally confsed, any help? I am working so hard to rebuild mine and my wifes credit. I was at 615 before the collection but have now dipped back to 598. I am looking to buy a home after 2 years if not sooner(I know it is almost impossible, but not i can hold out hope) Help would be greatly appreciated.

If you purchased a bond when you moved in, then you don't owe them anything.  The bond would have been paid at the time of your move-in to cover just such costs, so the bond cannot be "due".  This really doesn't make much sense to me.