Question

Posted in Retirement

Katiexguthrie08

Investing while young
What is a smart way to invest my money while I'm young?

I'm just so uneducated in investing and I really don't even know where to start or what would be the best route for me to take.

401k

One of the easiest ways to invest when you are young is to start with your company's 401k. I would not suggest you just buying individual stocks on your own as you have to learn a lot first and can lose money fast that way.. First, learn through investing in FUNDS that help control the risk of individual stocks. Once you learn by investing in verious funds and have experience, you can open a trading account through an online broker or firm. But if you're young, you want to invest.. use your 401k to explore the market, your return rate, and your options.