Question

RoxyGirl15

Instead of getting a new credit card can I use the ones I have and still build my credit
I do not want to get another credit card I have a few and I would like to know if I get something on those cards and pay back immediately will it build my credit or do I need t get a card on here that this website offers in order to get my credit score up?

no need for a new card

Keep the cards you have. There is no need to get a new card just make sure to pay your balances in full each month or you will begin to pay interest on them.  Take a look at the cards you have and see if they give you rewards.  Use the card with the best rewards! They really add up over time.