Question

JackdaShack

Insight: Where/What are the alerts?
I signed up for Insight but I didn't see what the alerts would be. Email or phone or both. Forgive me if I overlooked them.

Another Insight question. Is it only for credit cards? Not for utility accounts or such? Probably not but if you do not pay them your credit is affected. I thought maybe they'd be able to be monitored also.

Thanks! jack ":-D

mr. allan c,erdmann sir.

about three weeks ago  i ask for my credit report   now  i am getting  all kinds of spam  mail and reg.  emails i want to stop and because of you . i am getting it jusut as i got report from you. so stop it now , allan c, erdmann aeonline@88gmail.com