Question

daltonsdad

inquiries count
The companies are counting 5 hard inquiries when they were run by car dealer when buying car. These should be used and counted as 1 correct? I had zero percent through Honda and of course they tried the move me away from the zero rate game in finance. why he shopped me to 5 places with my credit is unknown.

No.  Properly coded inquiries for an auto loan within a given timeframe are scores as one but they will report separately.

If you want to prevent this in future then sort out your auto financing on your own and do not let the dealer look into financing for you.