Question

MidwayJoe1

Info - How can you get BBB sanction, when customers can't contact you when you make a mistake?

Most Helpful Response

Credit Karma is not a reporting agency. Take your empty threats to TransUnion, and consider if you want real help, you may need to lose that "you better fix this or else" attitude.

MidwayJoe1

If they are not a reporting agency, why did they tell me to switch credit cards to improve my credit score when I have a much lower interest rate on my present card than on the card they suggested?

I understand why you are the BarkingLlama.  You sure Barked at me for no reason.

Good Answer

At the very least place an email address on your website where people can contact you!