Question

CCDJdad

Inexplicable drop of 167 points.
I began rebuilding my credit from scratch last year, having paid off my debt and not used credit for years. I opened one account in September, and one in November. I have made all payments on time. My Transunion score dropped from 732 to 565 in December. I realize that my accounts are new, but why would the score drop so precipitously?

pull your reports

I would go to annualcreditreport.com and pull all 3 bureaus. If you haven't pulled your credit within a year, it will be at no cost to you. It sounds like your credit drop is occuring somewhere else on your report. I hope this helps.