Question

Dville2015

Increasing credit score?
I was behind 3 payments on my bank of america credit card, which has a $300 dollar limit. I made a payment of $102 and a couple days later my credit score increased 40 points, which I was not expecting. My question is, if I keep making payments like that will my scored continue to increase by that much, and that quickly. Is it only because my credit limit is so low?

If you are fully utilizing a credit line on a card that can really hurt your scores. I doubt that you will see large point jumps for every payment though, but regardless you need to get it paid off, so just do it and see what happens. If you have late payments on your reports for this account that is going to hurt you for a long time, make sure that you do not fall behind again, you are setting yourself up for years of headaches by not making your payments on time.