Question

MOHO41

increasemycreditscore
I HAVE NO OUTSTANDING BILLS. THE ONLY BILL HAVE IS A SINGLE CREDIT CARD AND THE FULL BALANCE IS PAID OFF EVERY MONTH. I OWN MY HOME AND I HAVE FIVE MONTHS OF MY MONTHLY INCOME IN SAVINGS.

It seems like you are doing pretty well

If you have no collections, a mortgage, or student loans then I would say add more lines of credit to increase your credit score. Get a contracted cell phone, a second credit card, and a car note if you need them of course. Even signing up for cable and internet services which are contracted can help your credit if you pay them on time every month. Other than that I think you are in pretty good shape to do what you want.