Question

cvicious85

Increased credit score thanks to Credit Karma
Well since using Credit Karma I have increased my score 10 points last week and another 16 points this week. Next week? Who knows but I hope it continues to climb the ladder. I keep copies of my credit reports and reference them from time to time. I find that disputing items helps and you really don't need to pay for a credit repair agency, since you can do it all yourself. I really feel like my path is clear and I will never have bad credit ever again. I just want to say thanks to Credit Karma and the community as a whole for being so helpful to me. Thanks everyone...

Update to my update

I officially have no more open collections on my credit report. Now it's time for a credit up streak...

could you please help

cvicious85

Hello,

Yes what do you need help with specifically?