Question

jv21184

Increase on time payment percentage
I have made 80 out of 84 payment on time bringing me to 95% also known as an F, I want to increase this fast. My question is: If my credit card payment in a month is say $25 and I schedule that payment and it goes through, meaning the minimum owed is paid, and then I make an additional payment that same month does that count as 1 payment on time or 2?

That only counts as 1

Your payment history is derived from the billing due date printed on your card statement. Each time that date passes on the calendar, one payment is recorded. Your status of either "current" or "deliquent" is then reported to the Credit Bureaus and your score updates accordingly.

Tajii

As a tip, 

If you want to improve your payment history faster, the only way is to do so is to add another line of credit. 

More Lines = More Payments Due per month.

So Instead of having 1 payment reflected for month now you'll have 2 payments reported; one for each line of credit.