Question

kuyabro

Increase Credit Score fast by paying credit cards
I have a credit card for 3000. I have to use it for work all the time, but I pay it off before the end of the month so I do not have to pay the fees. Now I checked my credit score and it dropped 40 points. that is a lot. I am trying to rebuild my credit. I checked everything and the only thing I saw that under the credit card. it says I used it 43%. which is true, but I pay it off before I got the invoice, so technically all the invoices are Zeros.

Now how can I improve this fast? I do not want to wait for months to recover those 40 points because of this. I already call the bank and they told me i do not owe them anything.

Ah.. also, it the credit report does say that i have not payment history on this credit card. Any suggestions how to improve it faster? perhaps, pay almost everything and way for the bill for like 25 bucks or so? it this way a faster way to improve my score?

If you pay it before the bill comes in, you are actually hurting yourself.  Just pay the total amount due as shown on the bill soon after you get it and your score should improve.  You will not be paying interest on the charges when you do this.