Question

62nvon

Incorrect "thin file"
I cannot get my credit score due to a "thin file." However, I have decades of credit history... mortgages, auto loans, multiple credit cards.

Sorry this is not an answer, but I'm having a similar issue with Transunion only.  Don't know if it's due to a thin file, but I had a score for years until the end of May when it suddenly became unavailable or shows up as a '1' on other sites.  The Equifax/Experian scores are still available.

I as well had this issue back in 11/14 with transunion. I called every week for 5 months to get the issue solved, I didn't get much help. However, finally in 3/15 everything was as it should be. Not sure if anyone at transunion had anything to to with it but my problem was finally solved. 

Most Helpful Response

Possible Solution

I would recommend pulling together the proof of your credit history and opening a dispute.  If you can supply the company with proof that their information is incorrect, they should solve it.  You could also try contacting your creditors directly to see if they can send a report in to the agency that is missing info.

Stupid baloney !!

This is stupid way to get someone to open another credit card. For crying out loud. I pay a mortgage !!

I also have several open credit cards. And I use them every month. Transunion is baloney, and so is Credit Karma. So what is Credit Karma's problem ?

BALONEY !!

Not providing me a free credit score for that lame excuse of a "thin file" is all Baloney.  I certainly DO have open credit. I pay a mortgage every month. I also pay on a credit card every month, and have others I run on a regular basis. Both C.Karma and Trans union is full of crap.  It's their way of trying to make us open another credit card that they have an interest in. I'm NOT falling for it.

Not Right

I had access to my report and score then I filesd a dispute with Transition for a incorrect legal item. They deleted that item and then I no longer could see my info, and they said I had "thin file". I had the same credit information now as I had before but better because the file that was deleted. Go Figure!

Mrs KyAnn Peterson

I m having the same issue with thin file. I need to have a score so I can check for accuracy and aply for a car loan

jwrr

This isnt good what can we do ?